Heeeey, I'm back!* This blog is about how to eat good on bitch money.

*This is a lie.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

THE SHOWDOWN IS FRIDAY!

FRIDAY! THIS FRIDAY! DO NOT MISS A SINGLE SCINTILLATING UPDATE!

HORRORS! TRAGEDIES! MAIMINGS! MEDICAL MYSTERIES! IN FACT, I CAN FEEL A STRANGE BUZZING SENSATION IN ONE EARLOBE... ALREADY!!!!

HAVE YOU SEEN THAT SCRATCHY OLD BLACK AND WHITE FOOTAGE OF ELEPHANTS JUMPING FROM HIGH DIVES INTO TINY MAKESHIFT WOODEN POOLS OF WATER FAR BELOW?

READING COVERAGE OF THIS EPIC STRUGGLE WILL BE LIKE THAT ONLY WITHOUT THE DISTRACTING VIDEO!!!!!!!

(SO IT WILL BE LIKE JUST IMAGINING THAT AN ELEPHANT IS JUMPING IN SOME WATER. SEE HOW MUCH BETTER?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here is hoping you win, Nom, even though I think what you are doing is sort of, well, ill-advised, or not very healthy on your part. )-;

But IF you do win, I am still expecting my 1/3 of the prize money for cooking you that 5 quarts of bow-tie pasta with veal and sausage during my first imaginary visit during the 4th of July.

Nom, nom, nom! said...

Wilbur and Baby Ferdinand Go to the Prom. That is the name of the bowtie pasta dish. Having coined the name of your recipe, I claim 1/3 of your 1/3 of my $750, which I'm not going to win in the first place unless I can find a surgeon who'll agree to remove a few of my ribs before Friday. Are there inessential organs could I get taken care of at the same time? Maybe I could get a package deal.