Heeeey, I'm back!* This blog is about how to eat good on bitch money.

*This is a lie.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Giant Latin eatsplosion!

Continuing in the fine holiday tradition of cutting corners (eating out everywhere and turning random weblather into a blag), we have:

"this is bizaaaare! this is only the second time I've heard of pupusas in my life, the first time being about... three hours ago when I was paying for my pozole at La Tienda Latina.
Q. Donde esta las pupusas en mi hometown?
A. Ain't nans."

If you want to know what a pupusa is, go to here. I don't know what a pupusa is, having never seen one.

Pozole is red soup with hominy and meat and fresh vegetable shakings and lime.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Puposas are fabulous! We have a rockin' pupuseria in our town. You must have puposas.